Although I’m still excited that it’s my birthday week, it’s a little strange to be celebrating my birthday during this time in history. Normally we would have had at least a couple of family lunches out at our favorite spots, my closest friends would gather to celebrate me and my bff (our birthdays are within days of each other) and we would be planning a family weekend spent by the pool and sharing good food and lots of laughs. Don’t get me wrong- I’m not complaining at all! We are doing plenty of celebrating; it’s just a little different. I have the very best Quaranteam to be staying at home with and I am feeling so grateful for us all being healthy and safe. There isn’t a single thing on this list that I need, but what fun is a birthday without a birthday wish list?!
Jean’s Birthday Wish List
- tortoise sunglasses: This is a new style for me
- bow sandals: These are adorable and so easy to slip on and wear
- backgammon board: With so much time at home, my hubby and I are loving the chance to play backgammon again!
- sun hat: So much fun to get a new hat for pool season
- floral maxi dress: The prettiest print
- personalized bracelet: So cute and special
- navy maxi dress: A great color and love the back detail
- lipstick trio: IMO you can never have too many shades of lipstick
- leopard pajamas: Perfect for late morning lounging
- swim suit: Such a fun tropical print
- chanel shopping tote: At the top of my wish list…
- gucci slides: Would love these for poolside and beyond
- candle: Cutest leopard print candle
- earrings: Katherine and Stia both got these on our last trip to Vegas and I am having earring envy!
- sneakers: These are pretty tame for GG, but I love them