It’s kind of hard for us to believe it, but our long awaited London and Portugal vacation is nearly here. We leave on Saturday- Eeek!! We are so excited and can’t wait to be settled in our seats and taking off for London.
For the past couple of weeks we’ve been working on our packing lists for the trip. We already have a lot of things that we plan on brining, but we also wanted to pick up a few new things for the trip, you know? For the long flight, we wanted to be prepared with some beauty products to try to help fight the effects of dehydration and jet lag. We’ll drink lots of water, but that still doesn’t seem to be enough, so hopefully these products help. New pajamas are a must along with a couple of new tops and comfy bow sandals. Let us know if we’re missing something essential or if you guys have anything to add!
PS: We hope that you all had a wonderful weekend! We had so much fun hosting the Poolside Style party at Frontgate Plano. So many of you came out and it was a pleasure to meet each one of you!
London Packing List
- toiletry bag: We love this toiletry bag for travel. It’s the perfect size to fit all of our makeup essentials, making them easy to reach wherever we are.
- passport cover: The easiest way to find your passport after a long haul flight. Plus, it’s cute too!
- navy sweater: This sleeveless sweater is adorable and so great for packing- it won’t wrinkle.
- crossbody bag: A crossbody bag makes traveling so much easier- especially with a baby and toddler in tow!
- sunglasses: A new favorite pair of sunnies!
- striped top: This top is so cute- perfect for a summer trip.
- jean jacket: A jean jacket is the perfect thing when it gets chilly in the evening in London.
- sweatpants: These blush pink joggers will be perfect to wear on the long flight to London- cute and cozy!
- slip-on sneakers: These are Jean’s favorite sneakers for comfort and style.
- jumpsuit: The absolute easiest way to dress for summer and vacation- we have this jumpsuit in two colors!
- bow sandals: We have heard that these adorable sandals are also so comfy – we’ll let you know what we think!
- mother jeans: Stia’s new favorite jeans will be her go-to during our London trip.
- curling iron: Wish we didn’t have to, but we cannot live without taking our curling iron with us!
- mist spray: We love this spray mist- it helps our skin stay hydrated when flying and also during the summer heat.
- pajamas: You guys probably already know this, but we love pjs! These cute pink ones with blue trim are perfect for a summer trip.
- face mask: We’re hoping the name for this mask is accurate and that it gives us glowing radiant skin- despite jet lag!
- sleep mask: Hoping this silky mask will help us get some shuteye on our long overnight flight.
- foreo: We love this facial cleansing brush- this kit with a day and night cleanser included is perfect for travel.