blush pink maxi dress // shoes // floral dress // sandals // tote bag // striped top // jeans // cork sandals
Over Mother’s Day weekend, we had the opportunity to head to Four Seasons Dallas for a weekend getaway. Sometimes we forget that we have this gem right in our backyards, but from the minute we walk in the door, take in the Four Seasons fragrance and see the gorgeous floral arrangements, we are always so happy to be there! A staycation is the perfect way to enjoy a stress-free getaway; no airport hassle or baggage limitations, just pack whatever we feel like and away we go, arriving at our destination in less than 30 minutes!
Things to Do at Four Seasons Dallas
- Book a Villa: Our rooms were in the Club Villas, which is a separate building from the main hotel. Our patios faced the First hole of TPC Las Colinas. We loved being in the Villas because it seemed that much more relaxing/distant from the rest of the world. We had our own patios with comfy seating and a grassy area that William could run around. He made friends with two little boys a few rooms down and it was nice for him to have that freedom!
- Spend time at the pool: The Four Seasons Dallas pool is amazing. It’s big, has lounges all over and the new cabana beds are a great place to relax. We loved spending our afternoons there relaxing, ordering a drink and watching the boys swim!
- Dinner at LAW: LAW has such a great atmosphere, and the food is amazing. If you like whiskey, you have to try a Smoking Gun and you can’t go wrong with a steak, not to mention the sides are so good!
- Spa: We didn’t get a chance to relax in the Well&Being Spa this trip, but we have experienced it before and it’s well worth a visit! The lounge areas are beautiful and we’ve always had the best treatments!
- Order room service: You can’t go wrong with room service while on vacation. We sat outside on our patio and had breakfast our first morning at the resort- the huevos rancheros was incredible and the acai bowl was so good too!
- Visit the kids pool: The kids pool is just behind the villas and it has shallower water, a beach and great shaded areas. William loved playing in this pool with the other kids.
- Drinks at the Outlaw Taproom: The Outlaw Taproom is located in the main building and it’s patio overlooks the main pool. We had the best margarita here and a yummy rosé! And lunch was delicious too 😉
- Play golf: Our husbands love to play golf and this is one of their very favorite courses!
- Walk the property: The property is just beautiful! Take a walk around, or call for a golf cart shuttle. William loved zipping around in the golf cart.
- Sunday brunch: We were able to attend Mother’s Day Brunch and it was an experience! The Four Seasons was so beautiful – flowers every where and you wouldn’t believe the selection of foods. We stayed for hours! Mimosas, coffee and pretty much any food you could dream of. We had the best time. We hear the Sunday brunch is pretty amazing, too!
- Relax: You could forgo doing any of the above and just relax. Enjoying the world class Four Seasons service is a must do in itself.
white top // jeans // headband // tote bag // sandals // sunglasses // white jon jon // sandals
striped dress // sunglasses // sandals // stroller
gingham pajamas // sailboat pajamas
navy rashguard – c/o // floral swim trunks – c/o // navy natives
sunglasses // phone case // round sunglasses
black jumpsuit // belt // sandals // clutch // red dress // earrings // sandals // white dress // sandals // tote bag
polo // striped shorts // red shoes
blush pink maxi dress // shoes // bubble – c/o
// bobby suit – c/o //
blush pink maxi dress // shoes // sunglasses // tote bag
eyelet swim suit // cover-up // hat // sunglasses // bubble – c/o //
floral dress // sandals // tote bag // bubble – c/o // bobby suit – c/o
Stia, Jean and Katherine
Thank you to Four Seasons Dallas for partnering with us on this post.