// Christmas pajamas //
Ford moved to his own room in hopes of better sleep for baby and mom. The jury is still out on the success of that, but it feels much better to have our master bedroom back to being our master bedroom and not Ford’s nursery.
Grammy (great-grandmother to the boys) came for a visit and we had so much fun. We did a lot of hanging out and cooking and playing with the babies. While Grammy was here, Jean put her tree up and we all helped decorate. Which we said we would never do before Thanksgiving… never say never! It’s been so much fun to have all the Christmas decorations up. Especially because Willam and Henry are so into every bit of the Christmas season and we want to enjoy every second with them.
At this time of Thanksgiving, we are thankful for so much, including you guys for following along on our adventures. We love you! Happy Thanksgiving!
Top Selling Products
- Our top seller was the cutest tweed golden goose sneakers
- The best selling dress this fall – this floral maxi dress. We still wear it once a week at least 😉
- Cozy and comfy striped pajamas
- Between the three of us, we own this sweater in four colors.
- The white booties we’ve been wearing on repeat.
Most Read Blog Posts
- Our November Q+A
- You all loved our kids gift guide!
- Shared the best of black friday sales
- Photos from our LA Getaway
- Gifts for the Jetsetter was a hit, too!