Hi from London! We arrived here on Sunday morning and quickly got to it. We went for a long walk to a local park and played and had so much fun in the water features and choo choo train playground. Another nice walk and a pub stop, then back to the house to grill for dinner. William and Henry did wonderfully on the flight, which made for a much easier first day in London than we were expecting! We are off to Lisbon tomorrow and wanted to share what we are planning on taking for the next week. Be sure to follow along on social media as we travel through Portugal!
Portugal Packing List:
- earrings: Love these triple hoop earrings- so fun for vacay!
- hat: We always like to have a sun hat when we’re spending so much time outside.
- sunglasses: Sunnies are a must have for this trip.
- dry shampoo: We don’t know about you guys, but we hate to waste time shampooing and blowdrying while we are on vacation!
- lemon one piece swimsuit: This is the cutest one piece we’ve seen this season.
- sunscreen: A must have for a summer vacation and we love this one.
- embroidered skirt: This skirt is so cute and so much fun because it also doubles as a top.
- wrap front cami bodysuit: The perfect top for our new embroidered pineapple midi skirt- see below…
- pineapple midi skirt: The cutest midi skirt for summer!
- lace up sneaker: These sneakers are so perfect to wear with any summer outfit from jeans to shorts to dresses to skirts.
- striped pajamas: Pjs for a getaway are a must in our book.
- studded slide sandal: Love these rockstud lookalikes.
- yellow rattan clutch: This cute clutch works with most of our outfits for this trip.
- lipstick: A fun summer color is always a good idea!
- foundation primer: We absolutely love this primer!
- eyelet tunic: This is the perfect coverup/beach lunch tunic.