// image via //
The countdown is over for Thanksgiving! We can’t believe it’s already here – where has the month gone?! We love the relaxed, laid back vibe of Thanksgiving and we’re so excited that that’s what’s in store for each of us. The three of us will be spending the holiday apart, but that makes being together at Christmas that much sweeter. Being thankful is something that we strive for every single day. Some days it’s easier than others, but everyday we find so much to be thankful for. It’s something that we are trying to model and teach the boys, too. Every night before prayers, we ask William what he’s thankful for and without fail, each night he says Uncle Justin and Aunt Kat 🙂
We plan on taking tomorrow off from the blog, but will keep this blog post updated with new sales as we see them go live. We’re already excited for a few sales that start tomorow evening! So keep checking back and be sure to see our Best of Black Friday sales post on Friday! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours- give thanks and enjoy!
Pre-Black Friday Sales
Clothing and Shoes
- Shopbop: Buy more, save more, save up to 25% off full price and 75% off sale w/code MORE18- One of our favorite denim brands and love this hem, a good basic cardigan is a staple in any closet, we obviously have an obsession, but these pants are just too cute and faux fur teddy coats are all the rage this season and we love the color of this one!
- J. Crew: Get Together event. get up to 40% off now through November 22 w/code TOGETHER- The cutest plaid shirt with jeweled buttons, this colorblock sweater looks so cute and cozy, love this flannel popover and who doesn’t love some bubbly?!
- Madewell: 25% off w/code DEALWITHIT- This cropped sweatshirt will be on repeat, a balloon sleeve sweater that comes in four colors, a utility jacket that also comes in black and a crushed velvet dress with the cutest bow back- perfect for any holiday party and under $40!
- Nordstrom: Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale event, up to 60% off now through Monday November 26- You cannot beat the price on these on trend white booties, calling all cat and dog lovers, a v-neck sweater that’s perfect for layering and an ankle strap sandal that comes in seven colors.
- Neiman Marcus: Black Friday Fabulous, get $50 off your purchase of $200 w/code THANKFUL- Love these jeans, classic over the knee boots, can’t go wrong with these sandals for a gift or for yourself and love the gold accents on this shoulder bag.
- Farfetch: Extra 20% off sale prices w/code X20BF- We are obsessed with these adorable kitten heel slingbacks in white or pink velvet (now under $150!), the prettiest wool coat (under $200) and these python embossed boots are on our wish list
- The Beaufort Bonnet Company: 40% off site wide and free shipping! Use code PINKFRIDAY- Cutest Christmas pajamas for the boys, William and Henry love matching in these jammies, we got these holiday outfits for William and Henry and a cozy cable knit for William and cardigan for Henry
- Cecil & Lou: 30% off Black Friday Weekend- Love these cute striped soldier pajamas and these holiday train pjs are adorable too, a white long sleeve polo is the perfect thing to wear with anything and this toy soldier romper is so sweet
- Smocked Auctions: Black Friday sale- A classic longall is a must have, our little guys have these jammies and love them and these little cowboy boots are adorable!
Home Decor and Furnishings
- Serena & Lily: Thank you event, 20% off of everything site wide w/code GATHER (ends on 11/25)- This pendant light is a new addition to Stia’s foyer and we love it, seriously considering this one for the breakfast nook (now’s the time!), a classic duvet and pillow shams that are perfect for any room and this side table is perfect to update a living room.
- Lulu & Georgia: 25% off of everything w/code BESTEVER (ends on 11/25)- This rug is a great addition to any dining room or living area, you can never have too many throw pillows– loving this blush pink, this table lamp is perfect for the master bedroom.
- Nordstrom: Black Friday/Cyber Monday event, up to 40% off- This bottle stopper is so cute and makes a great gift or stocking stuffer at under $10, this adorable throw pillow is now 25% off, a scented candle in the prettiest gold container and a pom pom throw is the perfect thing for snuggling up on the sofa all winter long!
- Colleen Rothschild: Black Friday sale, 30% off site wide w/code BF2018- Our favorite nighttime cleansing balm, we recently started using this toner and love the way it makes our skin feel, this kit is a great way to try some key CR products and it also makes a great travel kit and Jean uses this eye cream nightly and loves it!
- Tula Skincare: Black Friday event, 25% off site wide w/code BLACKFRIDAY18- One of our favorite morning cleansers, the discovery kit has everything you need for travel and also makes a great stocking stuffer (under $40), the skin reviving treatment pads work instantly to give you softer skin (under $20), also be sure to check out the great deal on the hydrating day & night cream, it’s 40% off for Black Friday weekend only!
- Nordstrom: Black Friday/Cyber Monday beauty specials- This kit includes one of our favorite products plus an overnight facial bronzer- can’t wait to try it, a lip and eye palette that’s under $30 with everything you need to be party ready (also makes a great gift or stocking stuffer!), this body scrub pouch makes a great stocking stuffer, a beautiful scented candle (40% off) is a thoughtful gift idea and this is hands down our favorite beauty tool of the year (25%off)!
- elemis: 25% off all full size products w/code BF25- Love this pro-collagen cream with SPF, such a good eye cream, an anti-wrinkle face oil– yes, please and this night recovery cream is super hydrating!
Recently on B&H
- Sharing ten luxury items on our FarFetch Black Friday wish list
- Five cozy sweaters for Thanksgiving
- Our “for the kids” gift guide is a huge hit!
What We’re Loving This Week
- Picked up a new holiday candle to try this year
- This bracelet is such a cute gift idea and 100% of the net proceeds are donated to the Tory Burch Foundation – to help advance women’s empowerment and entrepreneurship.
- The boys tried out Carl the snowman after decorating the tree – he was a hit- they loved all the mini marshmallows hiding inside!