Last week, we threw the boys’ first fall party! We were excited to have our friends and the boy’s friends over for some fall fun. The weather was beautiful, so we had everything set up outside. It would have been a perfect afternoon, but poor Ford got sick just as our first guest rang the door bell. My mom and I were switching off taking care of him in my bedroom and then heading outside to make sure everyone was having fun!
Despite Ford not feeling well, we had a fun afternoon outside with fun fall activities for the kids to do, while everyone watched football! All the kids had a great time and we’re pretty sure they would all agree that the balloon twister was the hit of the party! We’re already looking forward to the boys’ 2nd Annual Pumpkin Party next fall.
- Pumpkin Decorating: We picked up some small pumpkins at Trader Joe’s and ordered face stickers and glitter stickers from Amazon so each child could decorate and take home a pumpkin.
- Halloween Tattoos: My boys love face painting/temporary tattoos, so we had pumpkin and cat tattoos for everyone to put on.
- Balloon Twisting: The biggest hit by far was the balloon twisting! The kids were lined-up waiting for him to make balloon animals, wands/swords, etc!
- What the boys wore: Pumpkin Bubbles and Pumpkin Short set
- Invitations and Outdoor Sign: Bryna Cumplido Events
- Balloon Garland: Float Balloon Bar
- Personalized cups and napkins: Sequins & Lipstick (Use code BISHOPHOLLAND10 for 10% off your purchase!).
- Plates: Meri Meri
- Tattoos: Meri Meri