We love walking in London. The streets are so charming- you never know what you will find if you turn down a random corner. Mews after mews all perfectly manicured, and so many chic Londoners walking their dogs. Not to mention the darling cafes and bakeries that tempt us to stop and indulge! We are enjoying a much needed break from the heat in Dallas, loving this cooler, rainy weather.
As we did for last week’s steals and deals, we are trying to find pieces that can easily transition from summer to fall. This wool panama hat is a perfect example. It’s on sale now, but will be worn through fall and winter. Our style is always evolving, so we try to focus on wear now and later, but not buying solely for the purpose of next summer– who knows if we will still like that style? This sandal is an exception, we are sure we will want to wear it now and next year, all summer long! Be sure to check out this week’s steals and deals here:
- nordstrom: the classic ballet flat (under $100), a great shirt to wear with jeans this fall (under $50) & a sweater tunic is great for layering
- revolve: love this double slit maxi dress, this blanket poncho is a great transition piece & the tribal print on this dress
- j. crew: a striped tee is always a good idea (especially when it’s under $50), this shirt is great to wear now and layer later & this pullover sweater comes in nine other colors and is under $100
- shopbop: everyone’s favorite sandal (now under $150), a maxi dress in a statement print & a tunic dress with tassel detail and 40% off
- nasty gal: 70% off summer sale- a midi coat is a great accessory piece, the slip dress in a midi length (and under $50) & an off the shoulder lace dress for under $50, yes please
Shop Steals and Deals: