While this weekend was nothing short of relaxing, this week is going to be anything but that! We leave for New York at the end of the week to attend our third New York Fashion Week. As you can imagine, all the things we didn’t do this weekend have snuck up on us, so this week is all about outfit planning, mani/pedis and packing prep for a quick trip to New York.
We did take the time to gather some of the best steals and deals from this week, so be sure to check them out. There are many Labor Day Sales that are still live, and a lot of end of summer sales to check out. We’ve listed some of our favorite pieces below:
- j. crew: 30% off your order of $125 or more w/code GOSHOPPING (today is the last day!)- it’s time for plaid again, these pants are the perfect color for fall & love the embellishment on this cardigan
- loft: extra 40% off sale- this cropped sweater is great to wear now and for layering later, a great wash on these skinny jeans (under $50) & a tassel scarf is a great fall accessory (under $25)
- nordstrom: end of summer clearance- this pump will make a statement with all your fall looks, a great wrap coat for those chilly days & a boyfriend shirt to wear now and with leggings all winter long
- shopbop: new to sale- the cutest distressed boyfriend jeans and 50% off (!), a leopard clutch with a tassel – yes, please & a cardigan with color block hem
- revolve: new to sale- this off the shoulder top is at the top of our list, this sweater is a great fall transitional piece & this t-shirt dress will be our casual weekend go-to, add a leather jacket when it gets chilly
Shop Steals and Deals: