Happy Wednesday! Once again, we had another 70+ degree day in Dallas. We have seriously had the best winter ever. The best considering cold weather isn’t our favorite! We enjoyed having family in town after William’s birthday celebration and taking a little time to slow down and enjoy each day with them, since from Thanksgiving, to Christmas to William’s birthday, it seems like we have been going non-stop. So busy that we haven’t had time to wash our hair! J/k (kind of).
Speaking of dirty hair…. isn’t dry shampoo the best invention ever? It’s embarrassing/amazing how many days we can extend our blowout while using dry shampoo. So when our friend Lauren came up with a new dry shampoo that is made with the safest and best ingredients available, we had to try it. We just got our order today and cannot wait to use it. One of the best things is that it comes in a formula for blondes, brunettes and redheads! We’ll keep you posted…
In the meantime, here are the best sales this week:
- Gigi New York: Exclusive access here to the Gigi Winter Sale a full week early- This is the perfect time to pick up a new handbag- don’t forget to add personalization! The Tori tote is a favorite of ours, the Jenn bucket bag is a classic and the Madison is the perfect crossbody- small, but big enough to hold everything you need!
- Loft: Buy one get one 50% off tops and sweaters- This sale has us thinking “spring!” with this lacy top in sunny yellow, this striped cotton sweater and this bell sleeve top with lace detail.
- J. Crew: Extra 40% off all final sale items through Jan. 30 w/ code: GETSHOPPING- This taffeta skirt will be a spring and summer go-to, this shell with feather detail is a must have and a shift dress with ruffles is oh so feminine!
- Nordstrom: new to sale- Velvet and off the shoulder? Yes please! We need some workout motivation and these leggings will do it (under $40!) and a phone case that will always remind us of one of our favorite times of the day 🙂
- Shopbop: new to sale- This dress for a Valentine’s Day look that will knock his socks off, off the shoulder and under $50 is a winner in our book and feeling under the weather? A new wallet in rose gold sounds like just what the doctor ordered 🙂
Shop the best sales this week:
Stia, Jean & Katherine