Our second time visiting Jackson Hole for a family ski trip was every bit as magical as the first! We were so excited to be there. There is something about landing in Jackson Hole, surrounded by the beautiful Tetons that just gets the trip started off right!
Four Seasons Jackson Hole is in the perfect spot at the base of the Teton Mountains, where there is everything you need for skiing! There is an on-site ski concierge where we got set up with everything we needed, ski school is a short walk away and with the resort located slope side, we could watch Caleb and the boys skiing down when we were taking a break. With its easy ski in/ski out access Four Seasons Jackson Hole is the best place for a family ski trip. It’s beautiful, the service is wonderful and you could be perfectly happy not leaving the whole time you are there! My family of five had a one bedroom valley view suite and it was the perfect set-up for us. The kids loved the kid-sized tent and the fun treats in the evenings. My parents had a mountain view room with the most beautiful views of the Tetons.
- Hatch: As soon as we landed, we ate lunch here in town and it was delicious! Highly recommend for brunch/lunch
- Calico: We ate here last year and loved it just as much this year. It’s closer to Teton Village and they make the best Italian dishes.
- Handle Bar: This is the restaurant at the base of the lifts and our favorite lunch spot. Think pub food and you can not miss the frickles or mustache pretzel! It’s the perfect spot to watch the skiers coming down the mountain.
- Il Villaggio Osteria: A great place to order to-go pizzas and have a movie night in the room!
- Westbank Grill: This upscale steak house has the best views and best food. This was our second time dining here and it did not disappoint! It’s a must-do.
- Ascent: We ate here our last night and highly recommend this Pan-Asian restaurant.
- Million Dollar Cowboy: You must grab a drink at this famous bar
- Ski: World class skiing and everything is so convenient – ski-in/ski-out and rentals available at the hotel
- Spa: My mom and I skipped one day of skiing and instead opted for the spa – such a good decision! We both said it was one of the best treatments we’ve ever had.
- Hot tub: This was a fun highlight. After skiing all day we would head to the hot tub with the boys and relax there in the warm water with snow falling around us. Magical!
- Other excursions: There are so many winter/summer excursions that you can book through the hotel. We go mainly to ski, but there is a wide variety of activities if skiing is not your thing!