Mother’s Day weekend is just a week away, so we wanted to share our Mother’s Day gift ideas to treat those special ladies in our lives!
- Gold Champagne glasses– for the mom who loves celebrating with a glass of bubbly
- Leopard Espadrilles– we all love leopard, so this is a no brainer, and a great price point! Other notable espadrilles for mom: this version with an ankle strap, a chambray stripe & a great can’t go wrong with black & white
- Jewelry tray– an adorable tray for your mom to use for her jewelry or keys, and an every day reminder of how much you love her
- Perfume set– any mom would love to receive a new scent for Mother’s Day, and this set includes perfume, lotion & a rollerball for her purse
- Orange Fringe Clutch– for the trendy mom (and daughters who like to “borrow”) PS: Elaine Turner is offering bishop&holland readers 20% off site wide for the next week when using the code BandH20! Find this clutch here in three different colors, or shop the whole website!
- Watch– we love the dot detailing of this watch and two straps are included, neutral and metallic gold. Great colors for summer!
- Kendra Scott Earrings– a great neutral chandelier earring for your mom. Or, if statement earrings aren’t her thing, we also love these studs
- Diptyque candle– you can’t go wrong with a candle, espeically one that smells as good as Baies. Another favorite candle to consider for your mom is this grapefruit scented one
- Turkish Towel– the orange stripe is perfect for a beach day or picnic. We also think this would make a cute sarong if your family has an upcoming beach or resort vacation
- Coffee Table Book– does your mom love coffee table books, fashion, and instagram? Then this is the perfect gift for her
- Valentino Wedges– perfect for the mom who loves to mix a great neutral with a lot of color. We also love these espadrille wedges, this neutral pair, and this pair under $50
Shop Mother’s Day Gift Ideas: