The absolute best part about this year has been adding William to our family. At five months old, he is starting to show so much personality, smiling, giggling and flirting, and it seems like he is learning a new skill each day. He wears himself out with all that he is trying to do. It has been so much fun seeing him grow and learn, but we also want him to stay little forever!
We have had the best time dressing this little guy. It is a little more of a challenge to find cute things for little boys, but we think we have found some adorable things for him to wear for the summer months! While he is still a baby, we plan to dress him in more traditional little boy clothes (babies in bubbles are pretty much the cutest thing ever). I know one day soon, he will be wearing super hero t-shirts :/ so while he is young; light blue, navy and white will pretty much be his wardrobe colors!
- Freshly Picked Moccasins: Since he was a newborn, these have been the only shoes that stay on William’s feet. We have them in almost every boy color. For Summer we love red and a classic tan that we rebought since he outgrew his first pair!
- Bubbles: Absolutely love this traditional way of dressing little boys. William has two new bubbles for summer- both with his monogram, of course!
- Swimsuits: This Burberry swimsuit is just too cute and we got this rash guard to protect him from the sun.
- Hats: This white one looks adorable with his swim trunks, and this seersucker one is just as cute- monogrammed, of course 🙂
- Everyday outfits: This brand is our absolute favorite! The softest cotton and cutest prints. These sailboats and this nautical outfit have been in heavy rotation.
- Sandals: Salt water sandals are just the sweetest. Will has a pair of white ones that he has worn way more than we ever thought he would. We’d also like to get them in brown.
- Pajamas: Again our favorite brand in everyday makes the softest and sweetest pj’s. William has these giraffes and we’ll add these airplanes in since he is growing so tall!
- Babiators: William just got a pair of babiators– perfect for the pool!
And, we would be totally missing an important part of William’s wardrobe, if we didn’t mention his bestie Raffe. He goes everywhere with Will and usually not as a paci but as a buddy– Will talks all day long to him!
What are your babie’s must-have items for summer? Let us know if we are missing any key items or brands that we haven’t discovered yet!
Shop William’s Summer Wardrobe: