It’s here!! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2016 Early Access is on! We have already been busy shopping the sale and have listed our top ten items to buy – and a collage full of more favorite items!. Of course, this is only the tip of the iceberg 🙂 Let us know if you think we missed anything essential. We would also love to hear what items you pick up at the NSale! But hurry, things are already starting to sell out! Shop the above collage here:
leather shoulder bag
$228 $149|nars|zip wallet $195 $129.90|pavé bangle $70 $46|ear crawlers $48 $30 |moto jacket $98 $65|pink sunglasses $290 $173|nailpolish set $60 $29|saddle bag $425 $255|over the knee boots $169 $109|lace underwear $20 $14.90|lace up flats $90 $60|pink lips set $81 $50|candle set $75 $55|juvenate sneakers $95 $70
Also…the winners of yesterday’s Gift Card Giveaway are listed below at the end of the post! If you are a winner, please email us by 11:00 CST on Friday July 15th. Stay tuned for another giveaway a little later in the NSale when Public Access begins!
Top Ten Items to buy during Anniversary Sale 2016:
- Handbag: This Chloé look alike is our top handbag pick for this Anniversary sale. The color is the perfect neutral and we love the size- it’s a shoulder bag that will fit more than just a phone and wallet!
- Jeans: After doing a closet overhaul and getting rid of many pairs of jeans (some were from ten years ago!), jeans are on our list this year. We love this slightly distressed pair from AG.
- Sunglasses: Illesteva sunglasses have been on our list for quite some time. Finally going to pull the trigger today… just can’t decide between the tortoise and the pink!
- Make-up: This is the best time to purchase gift sets and beauty products. This Laura Mercier eye and cheek set has great colors and is perfect for traveling- pretty much everything you need in one compact.
- Boots: This bootie is perfect for fall/winter. The color goes with everything and it’s the perfect heel height!
- Watch: Can you believe that MICHELE watches are on sale? And this one is $800 off! It’s the perfect time to invest in a beautiful watch that you will wear for years.
- Workout wear: Last year we went a little crazy buying Zella yoga pants. They are so comfortable and perfect for working out, but also days when we just want to be comfy running errands. Plus, they come in the greatest prints as well as the classic colors. Add a pair of fun running shoes and we are good to go!
- Jacket or coat: This can be a big investment, but we’ve found that we’re always happy we bought now when it turns cold later. We love the colorblocking in neutrals of this coat, but also love this classic black wrap coat.
- Trend items: This is a great time to invest in some trend items, too. This moto jacket is a great trend piece that won’t break the bank! We’ll be wearing it with jeans, but also over dresses and skirts- all fall and winter long.
- A designer splurge : We’ve found that now is the time to treat ourselves to a designer item before the season hits. Our favorite designer splurge this year? These over-the-knee boots! They are super comfortable and can be worn all season long!
Now that we are almost done shopping for ourselves, it’s time to start thinking about our husbands, baby William (just bought his winter coat!) and that early Christmas shopping list!
Shop Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2016:
Congratulations to our winner’s from yesterday’s giveaway- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send your giftcards over right away!
Two $100 Nordstrom Giftcards
Stia, Jean & Katherine