straw clutch // ring // palm leaf earrings // lace bralette // silicone watch // straw tote bag // floral skirt
slide sandals // pink pajamas // floral hoop earrings // floral maxi dress // beaded tassel earrings // knotted mules // pink romper // floral headband
wallet on a chain // bamboo bangles // lip and cheek tint // packing cubes // raffia slides // hibiscus candle
21 Ways to Wear Pink this Summer
- straw clutch: We have this little bag in yellow and now we need the pink!
- ring: A simple gold band is perfect for layering
- palm leaf earrings: So cute for all your summer outfits!
- lace bralette: The must have layering piece in the perfect color
- silicone watch: Love the sporty look of this watch
- straw tote bag: Such a darling tote for summer
- floral skirt: This skirt is cute with a cami, t-shirt or even as a cover-up!
- slide sandals: These under $100 sandals also come in the prettiest shade of yellow
- pink pajamas: Can you ever have too many pajama sets?
- floral hoop earrings: These are adorable!
- floral maxi dress: This darling maxi dress is under $150!
- knotted mules: We’ve had our eyes on these mules for a while and now we’re ready to pull the trigger
- pink romper: The perfect thing to throw on and go (now 30% off!)
- floral headband: Give us all the headbands!
- wallet on a chain: It’s a splurge, but so worth it
- bamboo bangles: Five pretty bangles for under $50!
- lip and cheek tint: This one does it all and it’s free of all synthetic and chemical ingredients
- packing cubes: We need this travel system to help get our packing organized!
- raffia slides: Summer slides are so easy and these are under $100!
- hibiscus candle: Smells like summer 🙂