Saturday evening, we took the red-eye to London. With an 8-week old baby, we weren’t sure how smooth the flight would be, but William slept the whole time! After tackling a trans-atlantic flight with a newborn, we are relieved that he did so well, especially because travel is a big part of our lives!
William is enjoying meeting and spending time with his great-grandparents and we are enjoying their company too! London is one of our favorite cities and we try to get here as often as we can. Our London packing list includes many of our at home and travel favorites:
- Tula skin care products: This travel set has been a dream. It includes everything you need for skincare. Plus, it hardly takes up any room in your luggage!
- Cosabella pajama set: A favorite at home, but also for travel. The soft cotton is so cozy after a long day of travel and we love how the pajama sets come in so many different colors.
- Flats: When we head to London, we pack mostly flats. We spend most of our days walking around the city, so our favorite flats are always in rotation: this pair of slip-ons, the most comfortable ballet flats (these are similar), and a new pair for spring. Our over the knee boots in black leather and gray suede also come along, because they are super comfortable to wear, keep us warm on a chilly day and dress up any outfit.
- Coats: Spring in London is still a bit chilly, so we packed neutral coats: one black fringe and one classic camel. Also a few lightweight options for those warmer days: this green military and a black leather jacket.
- Sweaters: We picked up a few new sweaters for the trip (this striped, ruffled sweater and this lightweight striped sweater) and we also packed a few of our old favorites.
- Bottoms: Our favorite jeans are always on our packing list, but we also pack leather leggings when we head to London. They meet all the criteria for spring in London: they are warm, comfortable and chic.
- Crossbody bags: Now that we are hauling a baby in a stroller, which includes a diaper bag, cross body bags have been a lifesaver. They are perfect to store a phone, lipgloss, sunnies and credit cards, while also being hands free to help soothe a crying baby!
Shop London Packing List: