Traveling is one of our favorite things and we are so thankful to be able to travel this summer. Today we’re taking the boys to Rosemary Beach. They are so excited! Traveling with a family of five takes a lot of organization and planning on my part. I try to set aside everything we’re taking ahead of time, so that I don’t miss a thing!
Our first place to look for travel essentials is Walmart Home. Walmart always has the best prices and we found the selection of travel items extensive. We found so many great things at Walmart Home to help us stay organized and ready to fly! This set of packing cubes has so many size options included and is just $17. Another thing I’ve loved lately is this travel scale. We’ve been traveling with a big suitcase lately and we are always over 50 pounds. This luggage scale is small and so accurate! Also, I always bring along a few eye masks to help with post flight puffiness. Here are our favorite travel accessories:
Travel Accessories from Walmart
- Travel scale: We’ve been taking one large suitcase for our all our things the past few trips and this travel scale is so nice to have to make sure the bag doesn’t weigh more than 50 pounds.
- Passport cover: This passport cover is so cute!
- Packing cubes: My lifesaver for keeping organized while packing and on trips.
- Suitcase: Walmart has a huge selection of suitcases and duffles. These navy ones come in every size.
- Hand sanitizer: Perfect size for a carry-on.
- Depuffing eye patches: For some reason, I never sleep good the night before we fly. These eye patches help with depuffing!
- First aid kit: This travel size first aid kit is a must for traveling w/ kids.
- Travel sized containers: So that I can bring the boys shampoo/conditioner and lotion with me.