pleated maxi dress // white belt // leopard pajamas // earrings // relax slippers // faux fur bomber
fleece jacket // clear bag // pink sweater // jeweled headband // spiced orange and clover candle // floral top
leopard leggings // stacking rings // leopard flats // ankle jeans
tortoise sunglasses // bobble sweater // sneakers // snakeskin print top
Twenty Fashion Finds Under $200
- pleated maxi dress: This $75 maxi dress comes in three colors – Jean wore the rose color to Ford’s dedication at church.
- white belt: A neutral item you can’t live without
- leopard pajamas: How cute and cozy are these pajamas?
- earrings: Wear these with everything!
- relax slippers: Added to our cart
- faux fur bomber: So cozy and chic for those cold days!
- fleece jacket: Wear this with yoga pants all season long.
- leopard leggings: Love, love these leopard leggings!
- clear bag: So chic
- pink sweater: Jean bought this a few weeks ago and we are all crazy over it!
- jeweled headband: The perfect accessory for the holiday season.
- spiced orange and clover candle: Sounds delicious!
- floral top: We love Rebecca Taylor and this is 40% off!
- stacking rings: Cute stacking rings to wear everyday
- leopard flats: Love the bow on top – so cute!
- ankle jeans: Great, classic jeans
- tortoise sunglasses: Such a pretty color!
- bobble sweater: So cute and under $100
- sneakers: The prettiest blush pink sneakers
- snakeskin print top: Understated snakeprint and pretty for fall!