open back dress // sunglasses // nude heels // flower earrings // hat // mini straw tote // blue cut out dress
floral maxi dress // blue swim suit // white heels // tiered dress // blue sandals
pareo // straw tote bag // matching floral top and skirt // scrunchie // pink swim suit
What I Packed for Punta Mita
- open back dress: A cute surprise in the back
- sunglasses: We got these on our Paris trip and love them!
- nude heels: The perfect shoe to elongate your leg and disappear
- flower earrings: A long time favorite statement accessory
- hat: Our go-to pool/ beach hat with built-in SPF
- mini straw tote: We are obsessed with this adorable bag
- blue cut out dress: So cute and so easy to wear
- floral maxi dress: This is one of the prettiest dresses we’ve seen in a while- the fit is so good
- blue swim suit: A surprise find that we love
- white heels: Wear these all summer long!
- tiered dress: The cutest summer mini and the price is so good
- blue sandals: Love these slides
- pareo: We were surprised this cover-up goes with so many swim suits
- straw tote bag: The perfect bag to carry all the things to the beach and pool
- matching floral top and skirt: So cute as a set and the skirt makes a great cover-up
- scrunchie: Love the details
- pink swim suit: Our latest swim suit obsession…!