Next week we’re heading to the Bahamas to celebrate Jean’s birthday. We’re all so excited, none of us has been there before! The Ocean Club will be our home away while in the Bahamas- it looks amazing. We can’t wait to be there and share our experience with you guys!
We’ve been busy shopping, trying to find just what we need for the trip. It seems like all we really need are things for the beach and pool, casual things for going to breakfast/coffee and cute dresses for dinner. It’s a pretty easy packing list!
What We’re Packing for the Bahamas
- lily earrings: The perfect pop of color for summer
- striped v-neck top: Katherine got this in her Easter basket and it’s so cute and lightweight!
- denim shorts: The best shorts.
- sun hat: Our favorite sun hats because of the SPF!
- ysl lipstick: Jean always packs her signature color – no.36.
- tiered gingham dress: Just ordered this dress for dinner one night!
- blue striped maxi dress: This maxi dress is so lightweight – perfect for the beach.
- rattan clutch: We have last year’s version of this clutch and love this new color.
- emerald daisy print dress: Packing this new dress for our trip!
- canvas shopper tote: This is the best summer bag – holds so much and it comes with a clutch inside, too.
- black sunglasses: Oversized sunglasses are a must for the beach!
- blush: This blush in nectar is the prettiest color for summer.
- flip flops: A must for walking around the resort and these are under $30!
- eyelet one-piece: How cute is this one-piece?!
- spf defense refresh: Use this to set your make-up and reapply throughout the day!
- sneakers: The comfiest shoes for our travel days.
- raffia earrings: Adorable earrings with color for any outfit!
- striped lounge pullover and striped lounge shorts: The cutest lounge set for coffee on the patio.