Happy May! Here we are full on into Spring- and we are loving it. April was a fun month. Jean’s birthday was in April and we celebrated a lot. In fact, her last birthday lunch was just this past week! We attended the annual rewardStyle conference that takes place in Dallas each spring. It was a great weekend! You can read more about it and see what we wore on this blog post. Stia finally took the plunge and moved to a “mom” car. She is loving it!! And so are the boys. William is now front facing and so much higher up- he can see everything. Stia and Caleb also celebrated their 6th wedding anniversary in April. Whew, that was a busy month!
Below you can see our most viewed blog posts for the month of April and y’all’s favorite products! Thanks so much for following along- xx
Most Viewed Blog Posts
- Sharing our most recent FAQs around all things baby and motherhood
- We find some of the best baby deals on eBay
- Flying with two babies soon? We shared our tips for flying
- Jean celebrated her birthday this month and shared her birthday wish list!
- This linen tie-front top is perfect for the summer months.
Top Selling Products
- Katherine wore this embroidered dress to the rewardStyle conference and you guys loved it as much as we do!
- This maxi dress is so pretty and is a great price, too! See more of our favorite maxi dresses under $100.
- A gingham swim suit is a must-have for summer.
- The cutest floral top with a pop of yellow.
- We love the detailing on this one-piece swimsuit!
// outdoor furniture //
// one piece swimsuit //