The worst heat of the summer hit, so August included lots and lots of swimming to stay cool and active- a must for two busy boys! We spent some time getting William and Henry’s shared room set up, even though Henry is still wanting to sleep in his crib. We’ve tried having them in the same room a couple of times, but Henry will not go to sleep! Having a new Porsche Macan to test drive for a weekend was so much fun. Caleb had the big boys in Granbury for the weekend, so we drove all over town and over to Four Seasons Dallas for lunch and manicures. That was a fun treat. To end the month, we headed to San Diego to escape the heat and celebrate our grandmother’s 80th birthday. We spent a week on the beach and had a blast- more on that trip soon!
Most Read Blog Posts
- Sharing our back to school essentials for pre-schoolers
- Answering your most recent FAQs
- Floral finds we love right now
- What I wore home from the hospital
- Our favorite twenty items under $200
- This blue and white print dress is a top seller again! We love this color for fall.
- We’ve used this bento box for William’s school lunch for years!
- These packing cubes make packing easy 😉
- This floral dress was worn a lot this summer!
- The boys favorite shoes – this is the girls version!
// darling debut set //
// striped two piece set //