- pareo: Our favorite kind of cover-up
- hat: Such a fun color
- swim suit: Love this suit!
- clutch: The perfect accessory
- sunglasses: Cute!
- sports bra: We can always use a new sports bra
- jeans: These are fun!
- blazer: Loving a blazer with everything
- earrings: So pretty!
- tote: Great for the beach or pool
- dress: How cute is this?!
- lip oil: Really want to try this
- sneakers: A fun color way
- leggings: Wear with the matching sports bra or a tee
- pajama top: This cropped pajama top is so cute
- pajama shorts: And the matching shorts with ruffles
- swim suit: Another cute one-piece
- sandals: The perfect heel for spring and summer
- claw clip: Can’t have too many of these
- shorts set: Obsessed with this terry set
// image via //
The Best Sales this Week
New sale finds
- Always love finding these on sale
- A cut-out mini dress– adorable!
- A fun puff-sleeve top
- This mini skirt is perfect to dress up or down
- Classic pumps in so many colors to choose from
- An oversized sweater that comes in five colors
- A long cardigan in a pretty stripe
- Love the cut of these uggs
30% off your purchase including sale styles w/code SHOP30
- This dress is in our bag
- Love this floral blouse
- A cotton cable knit sweater in three colors- great for spring
- Sneakers in 8 fun colors
New to sale
- This puff-sleeve sweater is such a pretty shade of green
- Love these boots!
- Another cute cut-out mini dress
- A fringe hem midi dress
What We’re Loving This Week
- These cute leopard print sneakers
- This adorable bikini top and bottom for an upcoming beach trip
- Also love the matching sarong
Stia, Jean and Katherine
Henry is FIVE! We celebrated Henry all weekend long doing all his favorite things. We went to his favorite play places, he had donuts for breakfast in bed, celebrated with his friends at school and then went to his favorite spot for dinner – North Italia. We celebrated with friends and family over the weekend and he had the best time at his karate party. I’ll share more from that next week!
We are so proud of you Henry. You are so easy to celebrate and we adore you!
Henry is long and lean! He is 44 inches tall and weighs 40 pounds.
Henry is full of personality and so much wit. He makes us laugh all the time! He’s caring, loves his brothers more than anything and is just so much fun to be around.
He has grown up so much in the past few months – he’s lost two teeth, started soccer and loves everything about school! His favorite way to play is to make up games with Ford. They keep themselves so entertained playing make believe.
Lately, he’s been into Dude Perfect, so our house has been full of bottle flips and trick shots all day long. He learned how to ride his bike earlier this year and he and William love going for bike rides together. It’s been so fun to see how their relationship has grown so much in the past year. They each have their own room but prefer to sleep together in the same room every night!
Henry was doing karate last year, but we decided to pause as he just started playing on a soccer team. He’s been looking forward to playing soccer for a long time, so he is thrilled. He had his first game on Saturday and played so well!
Henry is in his last year of pre-school and loving it. We are so proud of him!
Things Henry is Loving:
- His new orange bike
- The Dallas Cowboys
- Dude Perfect
- Loves building with blocks, magna tiles, legos, etc
- Board games
- Card games