Happy Presidents Day! This post could not come at a better time. After four non-stop days in New York for Fashion Week, our feet are more than ready for some flats. We had the best time with some of our best girl friends, running around the city to meetings, shows & dinners. Not only was it hard staying in heels all day, but the freezing temperatures made it even worse! A few years ago, it was hard to find chic flats. But how amazing are some of the flats in stores now?
- Espadrilles: Chanel set the tone for chic espadrilles, and now it’s easy to find a pair that doesn’t break the bank: this black and white pair, love this crisp white & lace is everywhere for spring
- Rockstuds: Valentino rockstuds aren’t going anywhere, and we love the statement they make: our favorite hot pink, leather espadrilles & this flat black ankle strap pair
- Leopard: We consider leopard a neutral, and you can’t go wrong with this pair, these smoking slippers or these in leopard & leather
- Loafers: These flats are a great way to stay comfortable & stylish: snakeskin and black leather, black perforated leather is perfect for spring & can’t go wrong with leopard
- Under $50: a classic pair of pointed toe flats in black or cream, a pair of snakeskin t-strap & love this bow detail
Shop Chic Flats: