Tomorrow we are headed to Del Mar, California for a fun little getaway. We are taking the boys to the beach and we’ll also be celebrating our cousin’s high school graduation! We have a lot planned for a quick getaway. Last time we were in Del Mar, Stia was pregnant with Henry – she can’t wait for his first time to experience the beach and a place that’s so special to us!
What We’re Packing for Del Mar
- yellow woven clutch: Love the sunny yellow of this cute clutch.
- straw sun hat: A hat is a must for the beach and this one is perfect – we’ve had it for years!
- tiered tie back top: A summer top with the cutest tie back.
- heart sunglasses: We found these designer knockoffs for $10 and they are great for the beach or pool and playing with toddlers – no worries if they get lost or broken!
- striped ruffle bikini top and high waist bikini bottom: Loving these high-waited bikini bottoms for summer.
- paisley maxi dress: This pretty tropical print dress is perfect to wear to dinner.
- denim shorts: A must have for a summer beach trip!
- Gucci flip flops: These are such a great choice- so easy to dress up or wear casually
- tassel earrings: Love these pretty pink statement earrings!
- Tory Burch flip flops: These are so cute and such a great price- we want them in every color!
- Colleen Rothschild discovery travel size kit: Travel size essentials in one of our favorite skincare lines, perfect for traveling- use our code BH20 to get 20% off any regular priced CR products! Also, Neiman Marcus NorthPark is hosting a Colleen Rothschild pop-up shop all day Saturday June 9th- Colleen herself will be there from 1-4 giving custom skincare routines and recommendations. Be sure to stop by if you’re in the Dallas area!
- gingham pajama set: This green gingham pj set is adorable!
- circle straw tote bag: The perfect bag to take us from brunch to the beach.
- lip gloss: This lip gloss will for sure be in our beach tote!
- yellow ruffle maxi dress: A maxi dress that’s great for a shopping day or for going to dinner.