Reaching Four Seasons Dallas is a quick drive for us, just about 25 minutes, but it truly feels like we’re getting a lot further away from Dallas than that! FS Dallas is such a peaceful, relaxing place, a spot that we always enjoy visiting. We were really feeling the need for a weekend get away and decided to head to FS Dallas for a family staycation!
We were so excited for a weekend to relax and be “Four Seasons pampered” in our own city. Four Seasons Dallas has something for everyone. We took advantage of the pool, cabana, room service (superb), golf and amazing dining on site at LAW restaurant (so good and the best service). The spa is also open, but we didn’t schedule any treatments this time, wanting to spend time with the little guys at the pool, enjoying the cabana. We had the best time being together in a place other than our homes! We got dressed up, enjoyed our first meal out just the six of us (the last time was when we were in Vegas in early March) and soaked up some of the last days of summer!
FS Dallas always has the highest standards when it comes to taking care of their guests and we were very impressed with the COVID protocols they have implemented for the safety and comfort of their guests. We felt so safe and secure knowing that FS Dallas has done everything possible to protect us during our stay. Here are just a few precautions FS Dallas is taking to make sure you have a safe (and relaxing) stay:
- Valet meets you with golf cart at the front of hotel and loads your luggage on the golf cart while you check in
- Temperature checks with scanner at check-in (see our Instagram Reels for more details)
- Valet in golf cart follows you as you park your car and takes you to your room
- Rooms are sanitized and cleaned daily – all frequent touch points, too
- Room service can either be dropped off at your door or if you opt for traditional service, everyone must be wearing masks while it’s being set up
- Masks are required in public indoor areas
- Restaurants are set up for social distancing, QR code menus are used and all napkins/utensils are sanitized and wrapped in cling wrap before being brought to the table
- All public doors/handles have auto-sanitizing pads installed
- Pool lounges and tables are sanitized after each guest’s departure
- Pool staff wear masks
If you guys have any questions for us about our staycation, please ask here in the comments or send us an email (email@example.com).
PS We would do it all over again and hope we get to soon!
// what we packed //
// always the best welcome amenities – the boys loved decorating their own cookies //
// dinner at LAW //
// enjoying morning views and coffee from our patio //
// he swam all day and fell asleep right before dinner //
// room service breakfast //
// until next time FS Dallas! //