balance bike // helmet // tool set // striped pajamas
swim trunks // play doh placemat // ornament // ride on car // hat
hat // play kitchen // cash register // swim suit
pajamas // ornament // abc puzzle // play doh placemat // helmet // balance bike
Gifts for Kids
- balance bike: These bikes are the best for preparing a child to ride a two wheel bike- William went from his balance bike to a two wheel bike in about 15 minutes!
- helmet: Practical but fun- they come in nine fun colors and a patriotic stripe, too
- tool set: Small and compact, perfect for the little builder
- striped pajamas: Favorite pajamas for the boys- they’re so soft and comfy
- swim trunks: Love this color combo and cute length
- play doh placemat: Such a fun way to play with play dough and it’s completely clean and safe
- ornament: Such a sweet personalized ornament
- ride on car: Our boys love their ride on cars!
- hat: A winter must have
- hat: Love the girls’ version too
- play kitchen: William and Henry got this kitchen in the gray color a couple of years ago and it still provides hours of fun
- cash register: Always a popular toy!
- swim suit: Love the little ruffles on this adorable two piece
- pajamas: Pretty in pink and soft as can be
- ornament: The cutest pink personalized ornament
- abc puzzle: A fun way to learn and play at the same time
- play doh placemat: A personalized play dough placemat is a great gift
- helmet: Our favorite helmets that come in so many fun colors
- balance bike: So cute in pink!
We are so excited to partner with The Beaufort Bonnet Company, one of our favorite children’s clothing brands, to giveaway a $250 gift card! Giveaway details are on instagram!