It may seem early, but we’re already shopping for Christmas pajamas! Christmas is coming fast, and with all the shipping delays and shortages that are being predicted, we’re trying to be completely done shopping by Thanksgiving. When The Beaufort Bonnet Company recently released their Christmas pajamas collection, we jumped on them! They are so soft and TBBC pajamas always have the cutest prints. Even better, we found the most adorable and fun pajamas to coordinate with the boys on Christmas morning!
Gifts for Kids
- balance bike: These bikes are the best for preparing a child to ride a two wheel bike- William went from his balance bike to a two wheel bike in about 15 minutes!
- helmet: Practical but fun- they come in nine fun colors and a patriotic stripe, too
- tool set: Small and compact, perfect for the little builder
- striped pajamas: Favorite pajamas for the boys- they’re so soft and comfy
- swim trunks: Love this color combo and cute length
- play doh placemat: Such a fun way to play with play dough and it’s completely clean and safe
- ornament: Such a sweet personalized ornament
- ride on car: Our boys love their ride on cars!
- hat: A winter must have
- hat: Love the girls’ version too
- play kitchen: William and Henry got this kitchen in the gray color a couple of years ago and it still provides hours of fun
- cash register: Always a popular toy!
- swim suit: Love the little ruffles on this adorable two piece
- pajamas: Pretty in pink and soft as can be
- ornament: The cutest pink personalized ornament
- abc puzzle: A fun way to learn and play at the same time
- play doh placemat: A personalized play dough placemat is a great gift
- helmet: Our favorite helmets that come in so many fun colors
- balance bike: So cute in pink!
We are so excited to partner with The Beaufort Bonnet Company, one of our favorite children’s clothing brands, to giveaway a $250 gift card! Giveaway details are on instagram!
Shop Gifts for the Homebody:
Stia, Jean and Katherine
Well, it’s official, at least according to the thermometer, summer is here! The temperatures went straight to the 90’s last week in Dallas, so we headed straight to the pool. During the summer months, we spend so much time in the pool or at the beach that we load up on swim wear for the boys and we’re never sorry about it. They often change out of their trunks and rash guards a couple of times (or more) each day and it’s nice to have clean and dry changes for them. We also love each of them to have a personalized “beach towel” so that we always know which towel belongs to which boy- cuts down on the squabbles. Plus swim wear for toddlers is just so cute! We can’t get enough.
Here are some of our favorite swim wear brands that have been our “go-to’s” for years. They’re all top notch quality and the cuteness factor is off the charts. Happy Summer!