June was a really fun month- we focused on spoiling the boys (in a good way) in anticipation of the arrival of our new baby. The weather in Dallas was really mild with some crazy thunderstorms, so we were able to spend a lot of time outside.
Katherine and Justin celebrated 8 years of marriage- can’t believe how fast that’s gone! They spent a relaxing day at The Spa at The Joule and enjoyed every bit of it. Stia’s small group from church hosted a sweet baby shower brunch for her and baby. And we also celebrated Father’s Day!
William and Henry started swim lessons and William loves his lessons and instructor “Miss Barb”. Henry maybe not so much, although he listens and watches everything they do in the water and can mimic it all when he swims. The boys also did a three day Vacation Bible School which they loved and gave us some time to get ready for baby!
We hustled to get Stia’s house ready to bring home baby, finishing up a lot of the last details that had been on the back burner for a few months. Good thing, since Ford made his arrival a full week early on June 27th! Stia will be sharing his birth story in the next few weeks – it happened so fast!
Most Read Blog Posts
- Stia shared what’s in her hospital bag
- How the third pregnancy is different from the first two
- End of pregnancy bumpdate
- 21 ways to wear pink this summer
- Goyard St Louis Review
Top Selling Products
- This blue and white maxi dress was a top seller again!
- We each have a pair of these sunnies
- A great eyelet dress for summer – we have in the black!
- The cutest high waisted jean shorts
- And another striped midi dress – perfect for summer.
// barstools //
// red maxi dress //
// bathroom details //