Summer dress season is upon us and we couldn’t be happier! There is nothing like being able to throw on a little dress and be comfortable… and look cute. It’s a definite improvement on our go-to workout clothes for comfy winter days. This blue and white maxi dress was a reader favorite during the month of April and we can see why! It’s the perfect lightweight dress for summer. We love anything blue and white – but especially the embroidery on this dress! The pops of bright yellow in the embroidery and back tie detail make this maxi dress extra special. Pretty sure this is one dress Katherine will be reaching for over and over again this summer. It also comes in a few other colors. The blush pink/hot pink combo is pretty amazing, too! Do you love wearing summer dresses as much as we do?
// outfit details //
The Best Sales This Week
- J.Crew: 30% off summer styles now through May 11 w/code SUNNY- This dress can be dressed up or down, a blouse with the prettiest floral pattern, we love a good statement earring and this one comes in three great colors and the perfect summer sandals.
- Nordstrom: New markdowns- A relaxed cardigan that comes in 7 colors perfect for summer, the cutest swing tank that comes in three different patterns, love these espadrille mules in 4 colors and how adorable are these trousers??
- Shopbop: New to sale- We are obsessed with this cropped top, the cutest summertime booties, a must-have dress for your next beach vacation and a miniskirt is a good closet staple- this one is so cute!
- Madewell: Just added- A flutter sleeve button down that’s perfect for work, love this ruffle dress, a top that’s perfect for the gym or knotted with high-waisted jeans or shorts and this top is in our bag… couldn’t resist!
Recently on B&H
- Sharing Mother’s Day Gift Ideas with Kendra Scott
- We rounded up the ten jumpsuits you need for summer!
- What we’re packing for a Mother’s Day Staycation
What We’re Loving This Week
- If you’re an Amazon prime member, you can still get these Mother’s Day gifts in time!
- We’ve been drinking this drink every morning and we are loving the results so far. Time for a refill!
- Jean is raving about this mask ever since she started using it a few weeks ago… (P.S. Use our code BH20 for 20% off all regular priced purchases at one of our favorite skin care brands!)
Shop The Best Sales This Week:
Stia, Jean and Katherine
Mother’s Day is this weekend and we are so excited to be heading to Four Seasons Dallas for a little celebration getaway! Four Seasons Dallas really knows how to make a stay special and we are ready to enjoy. We are planning to spend a lot of time at the pool… hopefully with some r&r, in between playing with the baby boys 😉 Saturday night- dinner at Four Seasons Dallas is always a treat and we can’t wait to enjoy their Mother’s Day Brunch on Sunday! Of course, even though it’s a staycation, we just had to pick up some new goodies to bring along! Here’s what we’re packing for our FS Dallas staycation:
What We’re Packing for a Dallas Staycation
- Navy and Tortoise Sunnies: Katherine just picked up these new sunglasses and can’t wait to wear them this weekend!
- Jean Shorts: We are always on the lookout for jean shorts! These are just the right length and love the high-waisted and button front.
- White Sun Hat: This hat is so cute and has just the right amount of sun protection for days by the pool.
- Setting Powder: We just started using this powder sunscreen and it is the most perfect way to keep applying sunscreen when you’re out in the sun for hours!
- Eyelet bikini: This pink bikini is the perfect color.
- Tinted Lip Gloss: We have been using the Fresh lip treatment for years and love all the colors in the tinted version. Plus, SPF!
- Gingham Pajamas: We love to get matching pajamas when we travel together and these are just too cute 🙂
- Floral Dress: Stia is planning on wearing this floral dress for dinner on Saturday night.
- Personalized phone case: We are crazy over these personalized shadow text phone covers and Jean just picked up a new one!
- Blue tie-back tank: This tank is so comfy and so cute with the back detail.
- Floral headband: We’ve been wanting to try this fabric headband look and this weekend is the perfect time.
- Straw tote bag: This is our go-to beach/pool bag.
- Lilac earrings: Can’t get enough of this color!!
- Personalized Pouch: We love that you can add the personalized shadow text to this pouch.
- Flip flops: These fun flip flops come in so many great colors!
- Striped Dress: This dress has been on our radar for awhile, so we decided now is the time!