It’s hard to believe, but I am halfway through this pregnancy! And, I think it’s safe to say I have officially popped this week while in London. My mom and I booked a last minute trip to visit my grandparents, wanting to spend some quality time with them before the baby comes.
To be honest, I wasn’t sure how much of my pregnancy I was going to share, but there was such a great response to my 12-week bumpdate, that I figured another bumpdate marking the halfway point was necessary! I would love to hear what you would like to read about going forward. More bumpdates? Maternity fashion? Gender neutral nursery? I would love to know! And, if you are interested, here is the 20-week bumpdate:
- How far along? 20 weeks 1 day
- Size of Baby: 6.5 inches, 10 oz or the size of a mango
- Gender: Caleb and I are going to wait and be surprised… Anyone have any guesses or theories?
- Milestones: Our last appointment was the second trimester sonogram. We are thanking God that everything is developing as it should be and baby looks great! I’ll have another sonogram at 30 weeks to check the placement of the placenta– right now, it’s too low.
- Weight Gain: 3 pounds
- Maternity clothes: None yet, but starting to scout out a few places for when the time comes! Topshop, Buru and Asos are on my list
- Pregnancy symptoms: It’s true what they say, the second trimester is a breeze! No symptoms besides tiredness at the end of the day. Honestly, if the bump wasn’t growing, I would forget I was even pregnant.
- Sleeping: Still sleeping great, usually close to nine hours of sleep or more! I haven’t needed a pregnancy pillow yet, (seriously, I am asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow) but please send any suggestions as I am sure that I will need one soon
- Food cravings: Root Beer, which I have missed having while in London, and every now and then a No. 1 from In-N-Out, which Caleb hasn’t complained about yet!
- Food aversions: Hot coffee. Hoping this will change by the time the weather cools down
- Exercise: FlyBarre classes four times a week, and walking a ton while we have been in London this week
- Nursery: No updates since the 12-week bumpdate post! We have lots of ideas, but haven’t made any progress
sleeveless midi dress (only $48!)|gold aviators|leopard lace-up flats (only $45!)