The holiday season is extremely busy for everyone! With holiday parties, Christmas shopping and seeing friends & family, there is always a to-do list. One way we try to tackle our list is by doing most of our Christmas shopping during Black Friday/Cyber Monday. Within the week, all presents have been shipped to the house and are ready to be gift wrapped! Last weekend while the guys watched football, we got together to tackle this huge project. After many rolls of wrapping paper & ribbon, a few bottles of our favorite Manuscript Cellars wine, some sweet treats, and lots of laughter and off-key Christmas carol singing, we have crossed a major item off of our to-do list!
Follow our steps for an easy and fun gift-wrapping party:
1) Come up with a color scheme for your wrapping & buy multiple rolls of wrapping paper that can all work in that color scheme ( 5 different styles works well)
2) Use the same strategy for ribbon (we prefer wire ribbon for easy, pretty bows)
3) Set your christmas play list
4) Grab a selection of Manuscript Cellars wine (Stia’s favorite is the Limited Edition Pinot Noir, while Katherine & Jean are loving the Limited Editions Chardonnay) – call ahead & pick up at your local Sigel’s
5) Gold scissors, and a cute acrylic tape dispenser & stapler also make this task more fun
6) Add a few presents & some Christmas trimmings to your fully stocked bar cart to make it a little more festive
7) Invite your besties to bring their unwrapped gifts, and let the fun begin!
This post was sponsored by Manucript Cellars, a brand we love.