One of the most common things we say is “I have nothing to wear.” That is not true at all, but sometimes it seems like it when we have a closet full of pieces that don’t really go together. This year, we are trying our hardest to build out a fall (and winter) wardrobe with pieces that can be mixed and matched, providing many looks that will help to solve the “what to wear” dilemma. With fall clothing already in stores and the Anniversary sale in full force (public access starts today!) we tried our best to build a complete fall wardrobe. Be sure to scroll down because we are giving away four $100 giftcards to Nordstrom!
- To start, we took inventory of things we need and then got shopping
- Stick with neutrals: We decided to stick with many neutral items like this black side slit sweater, this white ruffle blouse and a grey ruffle sweater
- Mix in a few prints and colors: Oxblood is our accent color, along with navy. We added in a few prints like this floral cold shoulder top and a striped long sleeve top
- Accessories: Keep a neutral theme here, too. A classic black tote, an oxblood crossbody and a bag with a tassel are perfect for most of the fall wardrobe. We also chose pink sunglasses, statement studs, and a statement necklace
- Shoes: A classic flat, slip-on sneakers for comfy days, a neutral lace up flat, booties in our accent color and of course, black booties are a must
Giveaway ends tonight- Friday, July 22nd at 11:59 pm. Four winners will be announced on bishopandholland.com at 11:00 am CST on Saturday, July 23rd. Winners have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is selected. Good luck and happy shopping!
Stia, Jean & Katherine