Happy Thursday! In the excitement of packing for and heading to London (and getting all of Will’s luggage packed up), Mother’s Day has completely snuck up on us. Realizing this only a few days before Mother’s Day…. and being more than just an overnight FedEx away, we had a little freak out.
Thankfully we just learned about Macy’s new online gifting service. Basically, you can send a gift via email, the recipient can adjust size and/or color and then it’s shipped free! We packed up our computer and headed to one of our favorite local cafés for coffee and online shopping- what a perfect combination! We found some great options for the moms on our list (including ourselves) which are available via Macy’s e-gifting service.
- Always a favorite brand for home entertaining, this whole collection is perfect for the mom who loves to entertain
- One gift that mom can never get enough of? A new perfume, which is what Jean has her eye on
- For the sporty mom, this Kate Spade water bottle is an affordable price point at only $30 and these sneakers are a great option
- This off-the-shoulder top is perfect for the trendy mom
- A beautiful, floral robe is high on our gift ideas list
- This hot pink crossbody is the perfect accent to any outfit
- A cute pair of sandals (on Stia’s wishlist) or espadrilles for summer are always a fun gift for mom
- If you are looking to spend under $50, this phone case is adorable!
Shop Last Minute Mother’s Day Gift Ideas:
Thank you to Macy’s for sponsoring this post!