It’s really hard to think about fall when you’re sweating during continuous 100 degree summer days! But, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is ending in just a few short days, and it’s better to be safe than sorry, right? Last year we were so mad we didn’t buy a pair of boots on the sale when a month later we were buying them full price! So we have been trying to get in the fall/winter mindset. If you’re like us, you keep finding new things that you just have to have before the price goes back up. And that happens this Monday, August 3rd, so now is the perfect time to pick up the things you are going to need!
PS: We’ve posted about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale over the past few weeks. Click on the links to see: Favorites from Early Access, Best of Anniversary Sale, Anniversary Sale under $150 and Steals and Deals.
- Tops: now is the perfect time to add one of our favorite equipment shirts to your closet, love this tie dye pullover & we fully endorse this graphic tee
- Sweaters: love the zip back on this color block cardigan, the lace detail on this sweater & this cardigan is going to look great over jeans and dresses
- Jeans: now is the time to add a bootcut jean to the closet and two of our favorite jeans here & here
- Dresses: love this fall floral, the cold shoulder look for fall & we think Stia will be able to wear this dress now and also later in her pregnancy
- Sleep/Lounge: we are a little obsessed with these pjs, this sleep shirt looks oh so soft & this set is adorable
- Shoes: we are loving this slip on sneaker in floral, the pointy toe flat for fall & get the over the knee boot now for under $100
- Handbags: this tote in a great fall/winter neutral, loving this hot pink clutch & a blush pink cross body bag
- Beauty: a great travel brush set, one of our very favorite beauty tools & 1-2-3 steps to a flawless finish
- Active: these leggings are great, get this tee in every color & this sweatshirt is so soft and comfy
- Men: Caleb is always looking for a good belt, these shorts have Justin’s name on them & all three of our guys love these dress shirts
- Baby: umm, the cutest baby boy and baby girl socks, the very softest baby blankets & something for baby’s room