It’s here!! Starting today the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Access 2017 is officially open to shop! We’ve already been busy shopping the sale for you to find the top ten items we think you should buy during Early Access. We’ve also included a collage with more of our favorites 🙂 If you see something you love, trust us when we say.. don’t wait! Things sell out so quickly!
tortoise sunglasses|rose gold nikes|blush pink sunglasses
lipstick set|tory burch wallet|nars cheek palette|leather wrap watch
velvet mules|pink pajama set|faux leather jacket|sweater|leather tote bag
brown suede over the knee boots|eye and cheek palette|drop earrings|plaid scarf|split hem jeans
hair dryer|sports bra|candle set|booties
The Early Access giveaway winners are announced below… keep scrolling to see if you won a Nordstrom gift card! Winners will have 24 hours to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim a gift card. Thank you to all who entered! Xx
Top 10 items to buy during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Access 2017:
- Shoes and Boots: The slide/mule is here to stay into fall and winter, and this pair is just adorable. We are also loving the pearl version. Anniversary Sale is also the perfect time to replenish and restock your boots for fall and winter. A block heel and suede in the perfect neutral mean this bootie is going to go fast! This ankle boot in blush pink suede is definitely a must have and we are obsessed with these velvet floral booties.
- Jeans: Last year at the Anniversary Sale, we purchased our first pair of this brand jeans; we have loved them and worn them over and over. This pair is at the top of our list now! Also we love these split hem jeans at a lower price but so on point for style and a classic legging jean with frayed hem is a great option.
- Handbags: We’re loving this hobo bag in the prettiest shade of lavender that we’re seeing everywhere for fall, this satchel in a perfect fall neutral and this olive green crossbody bag.
- Sunglasses: This is the time to up your sunglasses game! These cat’s eye sunnies from a favorite designer are a great choice, these designer shades are on so on point with the round lens and these over-sized frames make a fashion statement.
- Makeup and Beauty: Moving from summer to fall means a slight, but definite change in our makeup palette. With all the eye color and lip color sets available on the Anniversary Sale, this is the perfect time to plan ahead and add some new color. A couple of our favorites are this eye and cheek collection (what a great value!) and this lip pencil/lip color duo.
- Activewear: We always purchase new activewear during the Sale; the styles are fresh and the prices are just so good! These leggings, this sports bra and this pullover are must haves.
- Coat/Jacket: Anniversary Sale is the time to add a leather jacket to the closet and this one is our top pick. Military/utility jackets will be strong this Fall- this one is our favorite. Also, it’s always a good idea to get your new winter coat during Anniversary Sale, this is the top pick in our book.
- Trend items: Velvet, embroidery, bell sleeves, jeans with new details are all trend items that are showing strong. Our top picks are these booties, this ruffle t-shirt dress, this adorable sweater and jeans with a different spin.
- Watch/Jewelry: This is the time to invest in a watch at a great price. We love Michele watches because of their versatility with watch strap options and this is about the only time you will ever find them on sale!
- Designer Splurge: If you are ever going to splurge, now is the time! This over the knee boot is a great choice. We bought our first pair at Anniversary Sale a few year ago and never regretted it. We also are crazy over this leather tote bag and think it’s a great choice for your splurge!
When you’re done shopping for your Fall and Winter must haves, don’t forget to check out the men’s and kids sale! We are about to start shopping for William and our husbands next 😉
Three $100 Nordstrom Gift Cards
Have the best time shopping Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!!
Stia, Jean and Katherine