You know what they say; no white after Labor Day. I think that when you live in Texas and it’s hovering around 100 degrees, you can wear white as long as you want! I found this white eyelet top at Nordstrom (did you see my maternity favorites post?) and it’s been the best lightweight top to get me through the last few weeks of pregnancy. I also talked about these white maternity jeans for this pregnancy and I love how the look came together, especially because it’s hard to feel put together at nine months pregnant!
We have been busy getting William ready to start Mother’s Day Out at the end of the month He’s just going one day a week, but I am already sad thinking about it! We are also making sure we have everything ready for baby and spending all the time we can as a family of three. I want time to speed up and also slow down at the same time – such a weird feeling! Absolutely can not wait to meet our new baby, but trying to soak up as much of William being my only baby, too. I know that everything will feel right once baby arrives, but it’s been an emotional few weeks!
White Eyelet Tops under $50
- This white eyelet maternity top is a steal at $45!
- How adorable are the sleeves on this top?
- Have this eyelet top in the gingham version, but love how fresh the white version is!
- This top would be so cute with a suede jacket this fall.
- A peplum top is perfect for date night.