What ever happened to January being a slow month?! We still haven’t caught our breath! At the beginning of the month, we celebrated William turning three. And he loves being three! He’s very happy to tell anyone who asks how old he is and every time he sees a number 3, he gets so excited, as if it belongs to him alone. It’s just so sweet. William and Henry’s great-grandmother came from London to join in the festivities and that was most definitely the icing on the cake for him. She was with us for a couple of weeks and the two of them did more jigsaw puzzles together than we can even count! Shortly after William’s birthday, Caleb and I headed to Maui for some much needed R&R. It was the first time in Hawaii for both of us and we absolutely loved it! We stayed at Four Seasons Maui and cannot say enough good things about the experience we had there. It was amazing! You can find all my outfits in this post. After returning to Dallas we all got into the spirit of Valentine’s Day!
Most Read Blog Posts
- Three years with William – Can’t believe he is already three!
- What I packed for Hawaii – See all details.
- Wearing a classic black sweater that comes in three colors.
- Twenty new finds under $200 – So many items that we’re loving!
- Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Her – Only a few days left!
Top Selling Products
- This pretty floral blouse is under $50
- Bought this dress to take to Maui!
- This sun hat blocks 95% of UVA and UVB rays – yes please!
- A great place to buy custom party supplies.
- We wear this belt all.the.time.