Where did January go?! It is so crazy how fast the time goes with a baby and a toddler along for the ride! In January we celebrated William’s second birthday and were blessed with so much of our family coming into town for the celebration. William and Henry’s great-grandmother from London came for the party, so we had the chance to celebrate her January birthday while she was here, too. And we a had a very belated Christmas celebration with Katherine and Justin. And the month ended celebrating Katherine’s brother’s wedding. Lots of celebrating!! We thought it would be fun to review our January; highlighting our top posts, top selling products and posting an instagram round-up from the month! We hope you enjoy looking back on January with us 🙂
Most Viewed Blog Posts
- Our first ever Q+A – We’re working on our next one, so keep sending us questions!
- Sharing our thoughts on BBG so far – Only 5 more weeks to go!
- The ten things that every Gigi needs at her house
- William’s two year update
- All the details from William’s airplane themed birthday party
Top Selling Products
- You guys are as crazy about these jeans as we are!
- These striped pajamas continue to be a favorite
- This tassel earring set is a favorite, too! Here are the earrings available on their own.
- This $50 sweater is a great basic and so soft, too!
- This candle has been a hit from our Valentine’s Day gift guide
blue pajamas|pink sweater|tassel earrings
grey sweater|jeans|phone cover|tote bag|loafers
train onesie|blue longall|saddles shoes|peter pan collar shirt
open back sweater|jeans|sunglasses|tassel earrings|handbag|flats