blanket // framed botanica // socks // coffee maker
hrh book // sleep mask // micro needling kit // sleep shirt // headband // coffee mug
cocktail napkins // candle // yoga mat // hair care set // playing cards // robe
slippers // face mask // anti-stress oil // coffee table book
Gifts for the Homebody
- blanket: A cozy designer look-alike
- framed botanica: Framed art always brightens a home and we are so excited to be giving away one of these framed botanica’s from Susan Gordon Pottery!
- socks: How cute are these?
- coffee maker: We love this adorable coffee maker; it’s under $100 and comes in three other colors
- sleep mask: At under $20, this would also be a great stocking stuffer
- micro needling kit: We all have this skincare tool and couldn’t live without it!
- sleep shirt: Always one of our favorite pajama brands
- headband: A velvet headband in the perfect color for fall
- cocktail napkins: Just. So. Good.
- candle: We love all the nest holiday scents
- yoga mat: A new yoga mat is great motivation for an at-home workout
- hair care set: We’re using this hair repair set and love what it’s doing to our hair
- playing cards: The cutest deck of playing cards
- robe: We can’t live without our cozy robes
- slippers: Under $30 and they come in eight colors
- anti-stress oil: We’re all using this de-stressing oil and can’t believe how well it works
- coffee table book: A new coffee table book is always a welcome gift
*GIVEAWAY CLOSED* We are so excited to partner with the talented Susan Gordon to give away one of her hand-crafted framed botanica pieces. Giveaway details are on Instagram!