// image via //
The Best Sales This Week
- Smocked Auctions: Beach sale – Get 20% off and free shipping on so many beach styles (jon jons, bubbles, swim, etc!) w/code BEACH20: I think Henry needs this bubble for summer, ordering this jon jon for our trip next month for William and this gingham pink bubble is adorable for girls!
- J. Crew: 30% off select full priced items now through June 14 w/ code: SHOPTOIT- A sweater tank that comes in 5 colors, a lightweight blazer that’s perfect for a chilly office, a coverup with the cutest tie sleeves and love this laser-cut bikini.
- Nordstrom: New markdowns- A one-piece suit for under $30, the perfect dress for a summer wedding, a pom pom raffia tote (under $50!) and love these round sunnies!
- Shopbop: For 3 days only- Sale on sale, an extra 25% off all sale w/code SCORE18- Another midi dress we just couldn’t pass up, stay cute post gym with this cropped hoodie, love this dress and an adorable ruffle top.
- Madewell: Recently added- Love this side wrap eyelet top, we were immediately drawn to this tank, cutest floral button-down and a midi dress perfect for a summer afternoon.
Recently on B&H
- What’s on your summer wish list? We’re sharing ten things on our summer wish list!
- We’re a little late – but our May in Review went live on Monday! Find our top posts and your favorite products.
- Can not believe that Henry is nine months old! You can read all about the last few months on his update.
What We’re Loving This Week
- Comfy and cute summer sandals: We’ve heard that these shoes are so comfortable. We’re planning a trip to London and Portugal this summer and have been looking for a pair of cute and comfortable shoes to wear. These bow sandals are on their way to us in metallic gold– we’ll let you know if they are as comfortable as everyone says!
- “Ciao” straw tote: We recently posted Five Straw Tote Bags for Summer with some of our favorites. If we had seen this one, it definitely would have made the cut- how cute is it?! And at under $150 it just might be in our shopping bag right now…
- New healthy recipes: Check out our Pinterest board “Easy Healthy Dinner Recipes” to see some of the ones we’ve tried and are planning to try. We reached out to you guys for ideas of where to look for new recipes and you overwhelmingly recommended The Defined Dish, which we absolutely love and also love that she’s a Dallas girl, too 🙂 Skinnytaste was also recommended by so many of you. A couple of our other favorites are Pinch of Yum and Not Enough Cinnamon– she was born and raised in Paris, so of course we love her!