August is over and September is here! This was such a fun and eventful month. Stia and Caleb took William and Henry to Chicago to see their college friends that live in Chicago. They did all the kid things and it was so much fun! The zoo, Navy Pier and all five babies playing all day long!
On the house front: Demo started on our house- it’s almost done- and we are so excited! The dreaded wall came down and we can’t even believe what a difference it makes already- amazing! We just can’t wait to see the progress we make this next week.
On the fashion front, we went to our first fall fashion event! The Lafayette 148 New York show at Neiman Marcus was so inspiring. The collection is inspired by the Frank Lloyd Falling Water House and the whole collection is stunning! We got to wear some of the pieces from the show and we absolutely love it all.
Katherine made a last minute decision to accompany Justin on a business trip to NYC. It was her first time in NYC and she loved it. She can’t wait to go back and we’re hoping that the three of us can do New York Fashion Week together next time!
Most Viewed Blog Posts
- Sharing our renovation plans for the new house!
- Tips for visiting the Algarve and pictures from our trip.
- One of our favorite trips from London – a day trip from London to Windsor.
- We each bought this black maxi dress.
- Sharing snapshots from London and outfit details from our trip!
Top Selling Products
- A classic blue and white striped t-shirt.
- A great nude lipgloss.
- Love this pair of white heeled sandals!
- William’s favorite pair of shoes.
- One of our favorite summer maxi dresses!
// striped tee //
// pajamas– c/o //