This summer, when we’ve had some down time, the boys have loved coloring, painting, making construction paper cutouts, etc. It’s one of their favorite activities and one they all enjoy doing together. When we returned from our trip to San Diego, I realized we had gone through most of our art supplies, so I utilized our Walmart+ membership to do an art cart restock. With Walmart+ you get free shipping with no order minimum (excludes freight and Marketplace items), which made it so easy to restock our art supplies. Using my Walmart+ membership I logged into Walmart.com and started shopping. The boys needed art supplies and they needed them fast – no patience for these boys!
It was so easy to use Walmart.com to search for quick shipping items from Walmart. I found new markers, crayons, paint and paint brushes, drawing paper, a few fun activities, play-doh, new scissors and coloring books. Walmart.com has a great selection of kids arts and crafts items! There is no minimum order, so if we start to run low on anything, I’ll go ahead and restock immediately for free shipping.
We’ve had our Walmart+ membership for almost a year and we love it. It’s provided so many great advantages, especially when doing our grocery shopping, saving us time and money. We love using Walmart+ when planning our weekly food menus and also for ordering for our Sunday family BBQ get togethers. The ease of placing our order with Walmart+ makes doing our grocery shopping a pleasure.
*It’s so easy to sign up; go to Walmart.com and click on the Walmart+ icon. Currently there is a free 15-day trial!
Art Cart Restock
- Art Cart: We’ve used this one for years!
- Markers: We have the classics, but I also love these tripod markers for the younger boys to help with a proper writing grip. These dot markers are fun, too!
- Crayons: They’ve been loving these neon crayons and of course more traditional crayons, too.
- Colored Pencils: William goes through colored pencils like crazy! Always sharpening and using for activity books.
- Paper: The boys love cutting this construction paper to make collages and coloring and painting on this paper
- Activity Book: William loves doing activity books and this Summer Bridge book has been fun for him. Henry is working on his letters and Ford is all about this “My First Coloring Book.” This stencil kit will be fun for them.
- Wooden Art Craft: The boys love race cars and painting, so this is a win!
- Play Doh: All our play-doh was dried out, so we got this kit and another set full of shapes, etc.
- Kids Scissors: My boys are obsessed with cutting paper right now, so we got these colorful scissors for them to practice cutting skills.
- Glue sticks: What is cutting construction paper with out a glue stick to glue on paper!
- Clear containers: We’ve used these clear containers on our art cart for years. Perfect to have some organization!