Happy March! We hope this means that Spring is almost here- we are so ready! It seems like you guys are ready too 🙂 In reality, we most likely have plenty of sweater weather ahead.
February was such a fun month despite all the cold and rain. William really got into Valentine’s Day this year. He called it “happy”, since he can’t quite string together the rest of it! He picked out roses for Gigi in her favorite color and treated Stia to a mani/pedi since he knows how much she likes Mini-Luxe. We experienced our first Smocked Auction sale with William and Henry in tow and had the pleasure of meeting some of you guys there 🙂 That was fun! We did have a couple of nice days in February and made it outside for some shopping and wandering and a patio brunch. We are looking forward to many more of those kinds of days!
Here is our “February in Review” with our most viewed blog posts, top selling products and an instagram roundup. We hope you guys enjoy! And, as always, thank you so much for following along!
Most Viewed Blog Posts
- In the spirit of Valentine’s Day, we shared how we met our husbands.
- Come on bubbles and Jon Jon’s! You guys loved our Spring Wardrobe for Kids
- Ten mini bags for spring/summer – Which one is your favorite?
- February Q+A – Let us know what questions you have for our next one!
- A sweater dress that is so cute paired with a mini bag.
Top Selling Products
- A yellow ruffle wrap dress from our 15 under $150.
- These waffle knit leggings are perfect for cozy days at home.
- Clearly, we are all ready for spring and ready to wear this floral top.
- These statement earrings were a huge hit!
- The perfect casual, leopard sneakers.
Stia, Jean & Katherine