May was such a fun month! We started off the month with a trip to the Bahamas to celebrate Jean’s 60th birthday. It was an amazing trip! You can read about it here. We got back to working on Stia’s house after taking a break from all things house for awhile. Window treatments have been ordered- finally!
Mother’s Day weekend was so much fun, William had his last day of school and we celebrated with the purchase of the best blowup waterslide/pool for the backyard. The boys have already had so many hours of fun with it! We managed to fit in a spa day at Four Seasons Dallas and it was the perfect way to spend a day, relaxing and being pampered as Four Seasons Dallas knows how to do so well!
Summer fun has officially begun; we’ve been to Klyde Warren Park, spent a day at the Dallas Zoo and had so much fun at Stia’s neighborhood block party. We are trying to squeeze in as many fun activities as we can before it gets hot and baby arrives at the beginning of next month! Keep scrolling for our May in Review – most read blog posts, top sellers and an Instagram round-up!
Most Read Blog Posts
- Stia shared a 34-week bumpdate and answered some FAQs
- Twenty new finds under $200
- Sharing ten reasons to book a visit to Four Seasons, The Ocean Club
- Our go-to summer travel outfit
- Review Supergoop’s “Sunnyscreen”
Top Selling Products
- The perfect blue and white maxi dress – tempted to buy in another color!
- Another colorful summer dress
- Loving this tie-front dress that’s under $50!
- The cutest sweat pants from our weekly steals post.
- This floral jumpsuit has finally been restocked!
mineral stick // mineral lotion // natives // lemon swim trunks // gingham swim trunks // dolphin swim trunks // floral swim trunks//hippo pajamas // rain pajamas // yellow submarine bubble //plaid jon jon // blue striped sunsuit //red sunsuit // blue sunsuit
// zoo short set //
// tie-front dress //