Twenty Neutrals to Shop from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale:
- pajamas: The coziest pjs and under $50 for the set
- candle set: We get one of these candle sets every time they’re on the anniversary sale
- tweed purse: A classic designer look
- striped t-shirt: Navy and white stripes that will be on repeat
- sunglasses: A great time to pick up a pair of designer sunnies for much less than regular price
- ruffle top: Love the ruffle detail!
- gold earrings: Statement earrings that will go with every outfit
- cardigan: This open front cardigan is perfect for running errands or snuggling at home
- make up kit: This set for eyes, lips and cheeks is such a steal!
- jeans: Love the relaxed look of these jeans
- booties: Pointed toe booties are a must-have for fall and these are under $100 during the sale!
- lipstick: Two favorite colors and such a great price
- hanky panky: We always pick up a few during anniversary sale!
- jeans: Slim fit with a comfy stretch
- sandals: The perfect heel and under $50
- cream mini bag: So cute and it also comes in the prettiest shade of orange
- silk pillowcases: We have these and love them!
- running shoes: This is great time to pick up some new running shoes
- sports bra: The back detail on this comfy bra is everything…
- leggings: If there’s one thing we’ve learned it’s always buy the matching leggings!
Shop Twenty Neutrals:
Stia, Jean and Katherine
Only 10 shopping days left before Christmas… can you believe it?! For those of you who are last-minute shoppers (we still have a few things left to buy!), we rounded up a few last minute Christmas gift ideas for kids today! We love that Nordstrom still has free delivery by Christmas Eve and if you have a Nordstrom close-by, you can buy online and pick-up in store – one of our favorite perks! Keep scrolling to see our last minute Christmas gift ideas for kids…!
Did you know that Nordstrom has a great toy shop? They carry so many of our favorite Melissa & Doug toys and books that my boys love to read. William is super into trucks (like most boys), so this truck/tractor set is great gift idea for little boys!
William has these little bear slippers and he has to put them on when we wake up before heading downstairs for breakfast. I think they are just adorable and the pink bunnies for girls are so cute, too!
Blankets make such a sweet gift for babies. Both William and Henry have these in the blanket size and security blanket. I’ve made the mistake of leaving them at home before and won’t make that mistake again 🙂 William has to have both to sleep! PS: Did you know you can get them monogrammed in-store at Nordstrom? Such a perfect gift for babies or moms-to-be.
Jellycat Stuffed Animals
Is there anything cuter than a toddler in rain boots? We love the classic look of the Hunter boots and when William isn’t wearing them, they have a spot on his book shelves. Henry doesn’t have a pair, so I’m thinking Santa should bring him a pair of red or green for under the Christmas tree!
Shop Last Minute Christmas Gift Ideas for Kids:
Stia, Jean and Katherine
Thank you to Nordstrom for partnering with us on this post!