Happy Friday! We don’t know about you guys, but we are really ready for the weekend! This weekend there isn’t anything on anyone’s schedule, and it’s been a long time since that was the case. So that means lots of R&R. At least that’s what we’re aiming for!
Today, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale officially opens to the public! This is big news because this really is the best sale of the year- all of our favorite brands, new fall fashion at a discount and Nordstrom! We thought it would be fun to do something a little different in this post. Instead of showing you all the things that are in the sale, we thought we’d show you the things that we actually bought at the sale. With all the great items in the sale, from women’s to men’s to home and kids, the sale can be overwhelming. Hopefully this helps you find the things you really need to purchase 🙂
maxi dress (on sale!) – only $35!|white crossbody bag (similar and on sale!)|lace-up sandal (similar and on sale!)|sunglasses(similar for $45 (on sale!))
What Stia Purchased
- Band of Gypsies Maxi Dress: This maxi (non-maternity) is perfect to wear now and will be perfect to wear while nursing. With the wrap waist, it will adjust easily to a non-bump. At under $40 it seemed like a no brainer!
- Zella Leggings: These are probably my favorite workout pants and I really can’t pass up the price, so I bought both the black and burgundy.
- AG Raw Hem Ankle Jeans: I bought a pair of AG jeans last year on the Anniversary Sale and they are probably my most worn pair. I decided to do AG jeans again, this time with the step hem. I won’t be able to see how they fit until after baby arrives, but I went ahead and ordered the size I got last year!
- Make + Model Sweatshirt and Sweatpants: This set is so soft. I think it will be perfect for lounging around the house after baby arrives!
- Glo Pro: My mom swears by this beauty tool, so I decided to try it out myself. It’s a great deal and it comes with the body microtip, too.
- Iluminage Skin Rejuvenating Pillow Case: I already own one of these wrinkle prevention pillow cases, but getting one for Caleb too 😉
- See Kai Run High Top Sneakers: I couldn’t pass up these adorable high top sneakers for William. They will look so cute for him to wear to Mother’s Day Out this winter when it gets cold.
- Free People Sweater: This blush pink sweater is so soft and will be the perfect go to this fall and winter. It comes in two other colors that I’m really tempted to purchase as well.
- Good Man Brand Low Top Sneakers: Caleb saw these at the Four Seasons Scottsdale boutique earlier this summer, but they didn’t have his size and we couldn’t find them anywhere! I spotted them in the Anniversary Sale catalog and surprised him with them.
What Katherine Purchased
- Neulash Serum: This is the BEST lash enhancing serum – I swear by it. I’m so excited to get re-stocked!
- Nars Cheek Palette: This cheek palette has the prettiest pinks and browns. Perfect for a natural sun kissed look!
- Barefoot Dreams Hooded Cardigan: I am all about comfort and this is seriously the softest cardigan. It will be a staple all winter long, not just with jeans, but also over my workout wear and snuggling at home 🙂
- J.Crew Pajama Shirt: Speaking of comfort, I love the “pajama” look of this shirt. It’s such a pretty shade of blue and the red trim really caught my eye.
- Zella Leggings: Zella leggings are some of my favorites. Love these high-waisted ones and the quality and price can’t be beat!
- Zella Sports Bra: I couldn’t resist this cute sports bra! And at two for less than $50 I had to get both the blue and the burgundy… Right?
- Patagonia Puff Jacket: Every winter I wish I had a puff jacket to wear on a chilly day or to throw on over my workout clothes in the early morning. Now is the perfect opportunity to finally get one!
- Frame Step Hem Jeans: These jeans caught my eye immediately. I love having a pair of black jeans, and mine were definitely overdue to be replaced. Can’t wait to add these to the rotation!
- Marble and Wood Serving Board: Justin and I love making a charcuterie board when entertaining. This board is perfect for our next party!
- Soprano Satin Cold Shoulder Top: This blush pink is such a perfect neutral and I love the satin. I can’t wait to wear this with jeans for a casual chic look now or with a pleated skirt for a party this fall. It’s totally a wear now/wear later purchase!
What Jean Purchased
- Frame Jeans: I purchased the Frame step hem jeans at last year’s Anniversary Sale and absolutely love them. I think these split hem jeans are a fun new style and, like my other Frame jeans, they are sooo soft that I never want to take them off!
- Zella Activewear: Zella activewear is my favorite so I always load up at Anniversary Sale. These high waisted leggings with moto detail caught my eye- and the color!
- J. Crew Pardon My French Tee: I am a sucker for a tee that has anything to do with France or Paris. So, although technically this has nothing to do with France, I still love it 🙂
- Steve Madden velvet slides: The minute I saw these pearl embellished slides I knew they would be in my shopping cart. I mean, velvet and pearls- how could I resist?!
- Anitica Farmista Diffusers:I’ve been loving having diffusers around the house for a subtle fragrance. These come as a set, and with a name like “Prosecco”, how could I go wrong?
- Love Token Fur Vest: This was a surprise find for me, since I wasn’t looking for a fur vest! Walking through our Nordstrom I just happened to see it, tried it on and loved it. Plus our winters are just cold enough that a fur vest makes perfect sense, right? It also comes in pretty blush pink and charcoal grey.
- Adidas Gazelle Sneakers: I love a cute sneaker but I wasn’t really in need of a new pair until our recent trip to Vail. I went hiking in my white New Balance sneaks and just let me say, they aren’t white any more, and there isn’t any chance that they ever will be, so these Adidas showed up at the perfect time!
- Madewell Utility Jacket: I’ve wanted a green utility jacket for a while now, so this cute one from Madewell made it into my cart immediately.
Shop Our Anniversary Sale Purchases:
Stia, Jean & Katherine
Thank you to Nordstrom for collaborating with us on this post!