April is always one of our favorite months! Spring is coming, the weather is warming up and flowers are everywhere. The rewardStyle Conference is in April and that’s something that we always look forward to. Again this year was so much fun and so educational. We learn so much about our business and we met so many great fellow bloggers. Learning about and meeting representatives from some of our favorite brands is one of our favorite parts.
Following closely after the conference we celebrated Jean’s 60th birthday. The celebration started early in April and basically went all month long with birthday lunches and dinners and finishing up with our trip to the Bahamas. Stia and Caleb marked their 7 year wedding anniversary which happened to fall on Easter this year, so they celebrated a little later in the month. It’s hard to believe it’s been 7 years since their wedding day!
We had so much fun celebrating Easter, William and Henry loved hunting Easter eggs and all the goodies in their Easter baskets. Just the other day William said “Can it be Easter again?”.
Keep reading for our April in Review…
Most Read Blog Posts
- Shared what the Old Wives Tales say that Stia is having
- Stia’s Second Trimester Bumpdate
- Rounded up five casual dresses to survive pregnancy in the summer
- Our favorite summer shoes for toddlers and our favorite summer clothes for toddlers
- What we packed for the Bahamas!
Top Selling Products
- This bright yellow sundress was our top seller!
- Jean bought this lounge set for our trip and it’s so cute.
- Our go-to sunglasses – we each have a pair!
- These pants were from our sales post and they look so comfy.
- This tiered maxi dress is the perfect summer dress.
// green floral dress //
// nude sandals //
// denim dress //
// tiered maxi dress //
// tiered gingham dress //