TGIF! I’m so happy for a weekend, this week seemed long to me! I plan on going to Pure Barre Saturday morning and then we have some friends coming over for dinner Saturday evening. On Sunday, Caleb is taking the boys to their first Rangers game and the girls are going to get a facial at Four Seasons Dallas – can not wait! We only have seven more weekends until baby arrives, so I am trying to get as much family time, relax time and prep time as possible!
I ordered this tiered maxi dress for our trip to the Bahamas and was so happy that it fit and worked with a bump! The tiers are fairly generous, so I was able to buy my normal size – which means I can wear post baby, too! Win/win. Since it’s Friday and we are on the verge of Summer, I thought I would share a few random thoughts over the weekend!
Random Thoughts for Friday
- After our trip to the Bahamas, we are now home until baby arrives. We had the best vacation at the Ocean Club and I was so sad to come home. I finally feel like we have traveling with two little ones down to an art, now it’s time to add one more 😉
- William had his last day of school yesterday and we are pretty excited for summer break! We are starting to make a list of things to do this summer and the first thing we have on our list is visit the “water park” which is at the city rec center. I took William last year and he can’t wait to go back. We’re planning to go to all the outdoor kid places now and save the indoor stuff for when it’s really hot! We just ordered this water bounce house for summer – the boys are excited to get it today!
- I had my 33 week appointment earlier this week and can’t believe we are getting so close. The closer we get, the more and more I think we are having another little boy. I’ve thought that from the beginning, but I’m especially convinced now. The heart rate yesterday was in the 120s – even lower than my last appointment!
- Speaking of baby, Caleb and I cannot agree on a boy name. We got so many suggestions on Instagram stories, going over our own lists and I don’t think we will decide until we know this baby is a boy!
- I’m loving all maxi dresses – this tiered maxi dress, this blue and white one and this blush one! So perfect for summer.
- I haven’t done a house update in a while, but we finally replaced all our windows last week. It’s made a huge difference and now our next big project is window treatments – hoping to have window treatments ordered and installed by late June!
- After the last couple of days with our temps in the high 80’s, I realized that I’m basically going to have to live in the pool until baby comes. The heat is already wiping me out! I bought most of my swimsuits for Maui and the Bahamas, but this rainbow striped bikini caught my eye!