During a trip to Costco earlier this week, the Halloween candy was staring us right in the face. How is it already Halloween weekend?? Not to mention daylight savings time beginning, too. Unfortunately, that is our least favorite part of Fall/Winter! But, on the bright side, we have a fun weekend planned to celebrate Justin’s birthday, welcome Jean and Bill back to the States and of course, watch some football!
With the changing of the seasons, Stia’s baby shower coming up soon, along with upcoming Holiday events, we have been doing quite a bit of online shopping! Of course,we are always on the lookout for a deal… so, here are what we think are the best sales this week.
The best sales this week:
- Nordstrom: New to sale- these skinny jeans are a steal at just $100, loving this tweed blazer and a great pair of booties under $80!
- J. Crew: 40% off sale items w/ code FALLSALE- love the colors of this leopard sweater, a striped tee w/ pleated detailing and this dress makes a great layering piece for fall
- Shopbop: New to sale- another one of our fall favorites, the coatigan, in grey, love the two-tone color of these tory burch flats and one of our favorite bags in a great color for fall
- Madewell: New to sale- the coziest sweater, a basic shirtdress that can be worn multiple ways this season and you can never have enough plaid!
- French Connection: New to sale- the perfect top to wear with a pair of flare jeans, an easy dress to wear all fall long and we are loving anything and everything winter white right now
Shop the Best Sales this Week: